Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Small Bus on Wheels!

Well, things have been really busy lately. I am finally feeling better. No more morning sickness...Yippee! In the mean time I have been consumed with sewing projects. I guess you could say I have swapped blogging about cooking for blogging about sewing. Well, I guess to say that I actually have to write a post about it..lol! That will come next!

I am almost 1/2 way through my pregnancy and can already tell so many difference between this one and the last. First and foremost, I am not a photo hog like I was last time. I keep meaning to take a pic of my belly for all you speculators, but life is so busy right now. I promise I will post one soon.

In preparation for the baby, I have been on the hunt for the perfect double stroller. Well, I think I found it.



Tada! It is the Mountain Buggy Duo with a carrycot. The carry cot comes out and can be transported anywhere. It is very sturdy! Plus, there is a replacement seat, so, when baby is old enough he/she and AJ will each have their own spot.

AJ absolutely adores it and asks everyday if I will stroll him around the house in it. This one is about a year old and I got an absolutely killer deal on it. Hence, the really early purchase. I have wanted a jogger since AJ was little and I finally have one.

The really cool thing about this is it is only (lol!) 29" wide, so, I can go through a regular door with no problems. It is also SUPER easy to stear! I mean so easy even with just AJ in the stroller I can stear with only one hand! Super cool!

The funny thing about double strollers (besides the weight) is the enormity of them! I am so use to my little Peg stroller that I feel like I am driving a bus around. I am relatively short so, I actually feel like the gramma driving the extra wide cadillac. You know the one...you can barely see her head over the stearing wheel! Yep, that is what I feel like. I told my hubbie that he needs to install those horns that beep as I reverse. He just gave me the side eye! I will get use to the whole double stroller thing, but I am really excited to have this beaut in waiting! I guess I can double check that off the list of needed baby supplies! One thing down a kagillion to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment