Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another adorable Dress



Thank you again Jamie at Prudent Baby for coming up with another adorable dress I couldn't resist sewing. I mean what little girl's wardrobe wouldn't be complete without this little getup. Now, all I need is the little girl...or someones little girl is going end up with an amazing dress and diaper collection!

It should be sized for a 6 mo dress or a 9 mo shirt. The adorable thing about this dress is, it can easily be extended by adding another finshed snap extender piece to ensure the armholes are big enough for the larger size. I love this polyester/cotten blend because it will be light in airy just in time for another hot Florida summer.

I am planning to make a matching clothdiaper tomorrow. It is already cut out and ready for sewing...now to decide the hard part. Should it be a pocket or an AIO...hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment